Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holiday.Pics


Some of my favourites... 

  
I love it when they're all home for Christmas, I'm up for anything.


Why do they need to decorate the tree when they have me?
 










That feline really doesn't get what the tree is all about...









A souvenir from adventures on Cape Cod!
We have lots of little birds on our tree, a firm favourite.

Christmas flowers...
Christmas jewels... 
         ...actually chocolate fruit & nut gingerbread 
cookies, baked by GEM.The combination of 
chilly and chocolate made them a winner.



This big boy carried his weight and more...
...the Spicy fruit and nut Christmas 
Cake (aka pioneer Prune Cake. 
See Blackbird Pie for details!)


Cooking on Christmas Eve...








Mummy couldn't put the finishing touches 
to our Christmas Eve feast without me! 
If you would like to know what was on the 
menu, email her at terri@terrisedmak.com


Keeping a close eye on the seagulls... a visit to the 
beach on Christmas Day. The big dogs sipped sangria... 
I sipped water of course!
 
Christmas Day brought us a perfect beach day!

Tank by the beach on Christmas Day





I hope your holidays were peaceful and fun-filled. And may 2012 bring you everything you need and all you could want.




Photography by GEM.


1 comment: