Monday, October 26, 2009

Goal

Thursday is my birthday and I have set myself a goal that for me is difficult, taking a further step in marketing the novel, and to achieve that goal on my birthday.
I said earlier that self-publishing is not easy... not easy for a writer who can sit with her imagination, her research and her laptop for hours at a time no prob, but who swears black and blue that marketing her product is hands down more daunting than writing a five hundred page historical novel.
Actually, my daughter's godmother is also a self-publisher, different genre altogther, and she also finds the marketing of her product the worst. And yet she is one of the most outgoing, outrageously extraverted persons I know. So what hope do I, being shy, retiring and chronically hermitic, have of achieving my goal?

On Thursday, or Friday, you'll know. We all will.

No comments:

Post a Comment