Friday, September 2, 2011

EmpireDay

The best day ever has finally arrived. We have a new book and a new website. I'm really pleased to announce the official release of EMPIRE FOR LIBERTY, the second volume in The Liberty & Property Legends and the sequel to HEARTLAND On the Side of Angels.

To coincide with the release of Empire, we have launched a brand new home for The Liberty & Property Legends.

Both book and website have been huge projects that I am both relieved and thrilled to have finally accomplished. I hope readers and visitors alike enjoy them.

WARNING! - Empire for Liberty is going to blow you away. (Can I say that about my own book? - why not?!) 

Here's some pre-release testimonials to get your juices going:

“I can honestly say that Empire is one of the best books I’ve ever read. I couldn’t put it down. I loved the introduction of new characters, especially Emmaline (In my mind I wanted to be her!). The story line had me totally gripped and your writing skills are amazing Terri, I felt like I was living the story myself.  I did not want the book to end and am now eagerly awaiting the next installment!” Anne Hellingman, Queensland.

"As someone who prefers non-fiction over fiction, I found Empire for Liberty a gobsmackingly good read! The way that Terri Sedmak writes actually had me reminding myself throughout the read that these characters are really fictional and that I am really living in the 21st century such was the extent of my emotional engagement with the story. Terri’s writing sucks you in in such a way that you don’t even realise how deeply you care for the characters until something happens to one of them and then Wamo! Before you know it you’re either punching the air celebrating a triumph with them or wiping a tear from your cheek as you share in their loss. I found the experience and journey quite extraordinary and I can’t wait to go through that emotional rollercoaster again with Terri’s third installment in this six part series!” Gavin D'Souza, Sydney.

"What I love about Empire for Liberty is the fast pace and the action. Then there’s the characters! Cliff is just one big sigh and I love Emmaline’s feistiness. The romance is perfect. I can read this book over and over. It won’t be collecting dust on my bookshelf, that’s for sure.” Barbara Santarosa, Sydney.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment